Invite a new user
- Click the button at the top right of the screen.
- In the email field, type the email address of the user you want to invite to your space.
When you invite a new user, they will automatically receive an email with a link to an account creation form.
Please note that your user will also receive an email inviting them to confirm their email address at the end of the procedure.
To assign a Shadow PC Pro, the user's role must be "member".
Delete a user account from your space
- Click the on the line of the user you want to remove from your space.
- In the menu that opens, click on "Delete user".
Warning: this operation will cut off your user's access to their Shadow PC Pro if they had one.
Disable a user account from your space
You can disable a user account from your Business Manager to temporarily cut off access to their account and Shadow PC Pro.
- Click the on the line of the user account you want to disable.
- In the menu that opens, click on "Disable user". Their role now appears as "Deactivated".
You can reactivate this user's account at any time by clicking the , then selecting "Activate this account".
For any technical questions, please let your administrator contact the support via your Shadow Business Manager.