This error message indicates that the content or program you're trying to access has been blocked on Shadow and other streaming services. Content is usually blocked to prevent users from pirating content on websites such as Netflix.
Close the application Shadow has blocked using ALT + F4, if necessary. Otherwise, you should be able to continue using your Shadow as normal.
- If you experienced this problem using an app from the Microsoft Store, try using a browser version, if possible.
- How to Update NVIDIA Graphics Drivers on Your Shadow.
- Verify your browser is up to date, including all addons and extensions installed.
- If your browser is up to date, please check if the behavior is the same with another browser.
- In some cases, a browser feature called Hardware Acceleration can interfere with streaming. Confirm this functionality is turned off in your browser settings.
Still have questions regarding this error? Contact us for assistance!