There are several ways to solve this problem:
- Disable V-Sync and triple buffering.
- If the problem occurs in a game, make sure that the FPS of the game are fixed and aligned with the Hz of your screen.
- If the problem occurs in a game, lower the graphics quality to maximize fluidity.
If the problem still persists, please contact Support and giving the following information:
- Type of connection (optical fiber, coaxial cable, ASDL ...)
- Speedtest from a local computer (Test 1 & Test 2)
- Internet Service Provider (AT&T, Comcast, etc.)
- Date and time the problem occurred
- Platform (Windows Application, Mac OS, Android)
- Applications: Visible version number at the bottom right of the Shadow launcher
- Version number of your NVIDIA drivers