There are two options on how to change the resolution:
Create a custom resolution
1. Open your Nvidia control panel with a simple right-click on the desktop
2. Section "View", click "Change Resolution" and then the "Customise" button.
- A new window will open, click on "Create Custom Resolution".
- Here you can select the resolution of your screen. Some of the settings are:
- 2048x1080 (2K)
- 3840x2160 (UHD)
- 4096x2160 (4K)
- Choose the refresh rate of your screen
- Click Test
- Save this resolution, click "Yes"
- Your resolution is now available, click "Apply" to change it.
Important note: Windows may not directly apply your new resolution. In this case, right-click on the desktop and select "Display Settings". Choose the custom resolution under “Resolution” in the Display tab.
Change adapter properties
Right-click on your desktop, and click Display Settings.
As shown in the image below, click “Display adapter properties”
Then select “List All Modes” and select the right resolution.